In order to maintain the leader’s position, Würth Serbia is constantly introducing improvements to their processes. In 2015 they created a digital first sales strategy, in order to introduce digital order management & increase productivity. All that, without new investments into internal IT resources.
Würth Serbia is a local member of a global market leader in the trade in assembly and fastening materials. Globally it operates in more than 80 countries, owns 400+ companies and employs more than 66,000+ people (out of which 32,000+ are sales reps).
They operate on the local market in CEE since 1996 and have 100+ sales reps. Before implementing Intelisale they averaged 20 order lines per sales rep, with an average order line price of €30 and 50% gross profit margin.
After analyzing several solutions on the market, they opted for the full featured Intelisale Solutions PRO plan. Since it is a SaaS tool, they could achieve all they wanted, and even more, without any investment into their internal IT resources.
Intelisale PRO plan includes:
- Mobile and web applications for sales reps and company management
- Advanced order management with real-time statuses, quotations, order cloning, and more
- Smart product catalog which adapts to each customer and recommends new products they might be interested in
- Intelligent route planning based on real-time data, sales rep habits, previous visit history, etc.
Intelisale Solutions was easily integrated with MS Dynamics NAV ERP system which provides all the necessary information about products, customers, pricing, etc. With all this information and a powerful AI-based platform under the hood, Intelisale Solution exceeded client’s expectations within 4 months (implementation was finished in September 2015).
When comparing Q1 results in the last year without Intelisale Solution, and in the first year with Intelisale, all points to an extremely successful implementation.
- Individual sales rep productivity increased by 19% in the first year after the implementation, and by 20% in the second year
- Number of orders grew by 26% (per sales rep per month)
- Number of individual articles order grew by 57% (per sales rep per month)